Merritt & Harris provides Pre-Construction Services to project stakeholders, giving peace-of-mind to lenders and the real estate community. Our experienced professionals provide guidance to the client, attorneys, and developer, as financing agreements are negotiated and terms and conditions precedent to closing and funding are finalized.
- Development Team Analysis and Selection
- Drawing Development from Schematics through Construction Documents
- Permit Status Tracking
- Development Team Performance Assessments
- Property Condition Assessment of Existing Buildings
- Construction Document Development, Including:
- Landmark Preservation
- Air Rights and Entitlements
- Zoning and Site Plan Approvals
- Permits, Easements, Ordinances, and Resolutions
- MTA, DOT, and DEP
- Community Board Meetings
- Planning and Building Departments
Speak with a team member today to get expert advice from industry leaders.